Here you can see the outline of the maks. You can not see the shapes very well here, but it will imroove in the upcoming lessons.
lørdag 17. mars 2012
Masks 15-3-12
Today I started the creation of the mask. With chicken wire I made a print of my face in it and then I started to add papier-maché. This took me both lessons since I did several layers of papier-maché. There was onee major problem which I had to face during these lessons and this was the the papier-maché almost fell of my chicken wire. Inorder to solve this I had to redo some parts. This was very annoying, but I think the mask will be good in the end. I also had to go to the math room to get some 'stolen' paint and this also took some time. In the end of the lesson I quickly painted the mask white so the paint in the next lesson would stand more out. With this you will also not see the newspaper from the papier-maché.
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar