fredag 23. september 2011

Icons 22/9/11

Today we had our last day in this unit and I finished what I set out to do during the previous lesson. I did almost only shading during the whole lesson. I am really happy about how the picture has come out and I think it is good. I also asked what various people thought of my drawing and they all said that it looked good, even though some people  thought the picture was drawn a little too rough while they also thought the ears didn't fit into the picture. With the first point I do not agree as i think it gives it more style. The second aspect about the ear I completely agree as I think it was the aspect that was the worst in the whole picture!

Overall I think it was a good unit and I think my drawing was successful. The shading was one of the major reasons why this ended so well!

Here is almost my final picture. I have done some more detailed on the underlips. I think the shading was very good, even if it is a little too dark under the lips.

2 kommentarer: