When this is said there are some aspects that aren't as good. Martha thought the tie and the background weren't dark enough. This is true even if I did it specifically in that way to make Obama stand more out. This is certainly the case with the background. The tie is actually dots of black and white and as I wanted the tie only to be one color, I decided to draw it gray. Martha was the one that didn't think the same way about the color of the background. She said it would be better with darker as it would make it more realistic. I thought the opposite.
For next time there are several aspects that I would change. Firstly I would try to be more careful with my ear and my lips. This is because I think the shading of the lips isn't completely correct. I would probably also do a more symbolic background as the light gray doesn't show too much. I should also shade the picture a little more smoothly. I agree with Sofie on this point. She also thought the ears could have some improvements. I also agree on this point. Except for this most people thought it was very good and successful.
Here is the final picture with the final adjustments.

Incredibly good! :D
SvarSlett