torsdag 20. oktober 2011

Cubism 20/10/11

Today we started a new unit about cubism. The first thing we did during this lesson was to discuss a few words that would be important to the cubism unit. This included "abstract (to remove), contour (edge) and still life (non-moving objects). We also had to draw a set of object and do several 'cubist activities' with it. This included us doing quick sketches with a lot of focus on the contour. We also did a sketch without looking at the drawing and ones where you had to change seat and continue your drawing from another perspective. The results were changeable. Overall I think I am going to apreciate this unit, even though I think it is going to be much harder than the previous unit.


Here is a picture of two drawings where we had to change our wiev of the picture.
I believe that the picture to the right is the most succsesfull.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar