lørdag 3. desember 2011

Cubism 1/12/10

During this lesson I did a great deal of work. During the last week I had done my sketch at home and it included a football, as I like soccer. I also drew clouds as i am interested in the weather, and I thought it would go well with the football, it alone would have been a little boring. For homework I also prepared  to do my Carobon copy, so when I came to art class I could imediatly start with my final drawing. This was also what I did when I came to art class. When I was finished with copying the sketch onto the final one, I used a black marker to make the contours stand out.
This is my sketch that I carbon copied onto my final synthetic artwork.

This is my picture after it was carbon copied and the outlines (contours) were drawn with black. I chose to use a white background since it would allow the remaing colours to stand more out. 

When this was done I decided to get colours onto my drawing. I used soft pastels (not oily pastels) and this worked very well as I could get exactly the colour I wanted. This is pne of the major reasons why I believe my synthetic piece is going to be more succsesfull that my aalytic piece. I also decided the major background colours would be blue and green as they reflect the grass and the sky. Another aspect I liked about my drawing is that the colours are quite smooth and relaxing. This gives a nice touch to it.Under is my picture after the lesson. I am not finished, but with one more lesson I will probably become finished.

This is how far I have come with the picture. The ball is going to be multicoloured and allot of the remaining background will be green.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar