torsdag 19. januar 2012

Pop Art 19/1/12

During this lesson we got to learn about what Pop art was, as well as seeing some examples of pop art. I then decided to get some examples for my final piece of work, and in the end I decided to create an artificial dustbin with the world inside it. This piece of work is supposed to show that we are wasting our world and that we are destroying it. I also want to show that we are going to make the world into a big piece of trash if we aren't careful; something clearly expressed by the world in the bin.


The first thing I did was to create the frame for the bin. I did this by using chicken-wire and kiting it together into the form of a bin. Under is a picture of how the frame looked at the end of the lesson.

Here is the picture with me and the outline of the chicken-wire bin.

PS: I think I am going to enjoy this unit, since I like the idea of creating and giving messages through everyday products. I also like my idea about the final artwork, as I think it gives a clear message!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar