On Thursday I continued to work on my project. I started by making a sign for my trash can. It looked quite good in the end, especially after I glued it on. I then decided to do a second layer of paper on my papier-machét but it was completely destroyed so I decided to create an earth of clay instead. I was very depressed as I had worked quite allot of time on the balloon and it was now destroyed. In the end of the class I quickly made the clay earth out of two semi-circles. It looked good, but would have been better if I had worked on it longer.
Overall I happy of today's work, although it could have been better if the papier-maché balloon had not been destroyed. For the next lesson I will have to paint my earth and then I will be finished.
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar