søndag 1. april 2012

Masks 29-3-12

In the previous lesson there were two major things I did. The first thing I changed was that I glued on my eyebrows which I had created in the previous lesson. I believe they became quite good, although there are clearly a few problems that I occurred when creating them. The biggest one was that MYP D had taken the glue guns and it was therefore very difficult to glue them down. I used several techniques, including taping, gluing with PVA glue, but none of them worked very well. In the end I used a mixture of PVA and tape. Hopefully, the eyebrows will still be there in the next lesson! When this is said, the forms of the actual eyebrow seem to be quite good.

The second thing I did during this lesson was to do the first layer with pain. I used the colours that were present in the design and the paint type I used was acrylic paint. I think the painting was okay, although the mask is still quite rough with the paint. I could not paint the eyebrows, because there was tape and glue (like mentioned above). I think this unit will be good, although there is clearly still allot of work to be done.

I am really curious of how the paint and the eyebrows will look in the next lesson... I hope it will look good! :-)
 Here is my mask so far. As you can see, it still needs quite allot of work!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar