The nose and the eyebrows were painted with paint, but the whole maks does still look very messy. With the outlines, it does not look any neater (mayby even aslightly worse). The outline was done with paint and whiteout and it was not succsesfull. In the end of the lesson I decided to spray the mask with some colours and this was the only succsesfull aspect of the maks that I managed to do in these lessons. So far my mask is worth 3/10, I am quite disapointed with my mask, especially if you compare it to the previous units...
Here is my mask so far... :-(
PS: The beard I added was also succsesfull and looks quite nice...
PPS: We only had one hour to create our mask in this lesson since we had to go to a concert.
PPS: We only had one hour to create our mask in this lesson since we had to go to a concert.

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar