torsdag 17. mai 2012

Painting 17-5-12

Hello blogg, this will be the last unit this school year. Today we learned what this new unit would be; painting. I was actually quite glad when I heard this news since it was something I want to improove upon. In the beggining of the lesson we learned what was important in painting, light to soft and etc.

Since we do not have too much time we will directly start on the the final assesment piece which will be a piece of still life. First we had to lightly draw what we saw on the still life. I used quite allot of time on this and I think this was quite succsesfull. I only got time to paint some parts of the still life in lightish yellow. Overall I was really happy with my work this lesson and I have big expectations to this unit... Hope it will be succsessfull!



Here is a picture of how long I have come so far.

PS:  We starting with painting a light yellow colour since these colours are harder to add on the cooler colours.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar