Here is my last picture of the artwork
fredag 1. juni 2012
Painting 31-5-12
Today I continued with my work. Since I was at the dentist on the previous lesson, I had allot to catch on uppon. The first things I did were to continue with the lighter and warmer colours before I started with the darker colours. I also did the thin aspects before the bold aspects (since this is a prinicple of painting). The painting lookes slightly more messy than expeted, buth this is also largely due to me having to catch up on what the others had done. I continued to do the painting techniques that we learned in class. I am especially happy with how the man is going on as it is starting to look quite three dimensional! I also started to some of the darker colours today, even if I will do most of this next lesson... I am really happy with how the painting is going on :-)
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)

Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar