fredag 14. september 2012

Symbolic Self Portrait 13-09-12

In todays lesson I continued with what I did  in the previous. I set myself a goal which was the be finish with the seigmann and the background (the big spaces), so that I can focus on the face in the next lesson. This goal was reached since I managed to finish both goals.

In the begginin I started with the seigmann, but after further thinking I started with the background before finishing the 'seigmann', so that I could compare the colours with the background. When this was done there was one major problem, the background purple was much lighter than what I intended, so I added blue to even it up. Overall I am happy with the progress so far. The background colour style is slightly similar to picassos, quite bold but still has a nice and representaive aspect aboutit. I was also happy with the 'seigmann', especially the different shades of red which makes it look well made...

For the next lesson I will have to start creating the face, something which will probably be the hardest task yet. Hopefully it will be good.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar