lørdag 1. desember 2012

Time 29/11/12

On Thursday was supposed to be our last day to work on our artwork, but due to many people not being finished, the project will run into another lesson. In the lesson I worked quickly and with ease, and everything happened as planned. My major goal today was to fix the clock into the 'shield'. This took time, especially finding a drill bit with the appropriate size. In the end we had to go to the tech room to find one.
I also had to carve out the backside of the project to get the clock to fit. In the end of the lesson I fixed a method to get the clock to hang from a nail.

I think that everything went well during today’s lesson. I am especially happy with the fact that I got the clock to work. I also want to explain why I chose not to have numbers to represent time; this is because I wanted to enforce the idea of music representing time. In the modern day society there is a lot of time stress and time is always accurate. This can often result negatively on people. This was the reason for why I chose to not have numbers representing time.

In the following lesson I will hopefully create a thin frame around the artwork. This will be done to get the artwork to get more of a shield feeling, as well as compensating the red color of the needle on the clock. As it stands today it stands out from the black and white.

Pictures will come later

Pic of backside of artwork and so far

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar