torsdag 8. september 2011

Icons 8/9/11

Today we had our art lesson, and I continued to work on my picture of Barack Obama. I re-drew my mouth as well as starting to shade the whole object. I think the drawing is going on well, even if I am quite scared that the shading will not be succsesfull. When this is said i believe the shading of he hair and the clothes are looking good so far. I have a good feeling about the picture!

This is the picture that I had done in the previous lesson. This is what I had done from scratch during the first double lesson. I realy like the eyebrows and I think the outline is correct. The mouth is not good. The lips are wrong.


 
When we had finished the last double lesson, I done allot of the darker areas and re-done the mouth completely. It looks muck better now even if some adjustment with the teeth are needed. Most of the dark areas are needed and the whole outline is finished now. Next lesson I will have to start doing the shading.
Going good!

14 kommentarer: