In the previous art lesson I came slightly to class and therefore I was ablo to do slightly less than what I wanted to do. In this lesson I created a grid for for my picture, as well as creating the outline of my face behind the 'seigmann'. This went very well for quite some time, until I had to draw some of the major features of my face (eyes, nose and mouth). This took allot of time, as I did not manage to create them accurately. By the end of the lesson i had managed to create the nose (with help from Mr. Roman) and one eye. The nose ended looking okay. I was in the begining happy with the eye, but with further looks I can clearly see that it is too small. This is something I will have to change the previous lesson.
So far I think the drawing is going well, even if I will have to speed up if I don't want to be stressed by time factors. I think it will become an okay artwork.
:-)
Haha, 'seigmann'
SvarSlett